Sunday 13 April 2014

Mama's double chocolate cake recipe

I hope you all enjoy this very different post, I've made a new section for recipes so let me know what else you'd like to see. Once you make this please tag me in your photos so I can show my mother! I can't get my hands off this cake :P



Ingredients

- 3 eggs

- 200g sugar

- vanilla essence 1tsp

- 1/4 cup sunflower oil

- 1/2 cup yoghurt

- 175g self raising flower

- 50g cocoa powder

- teaspoon baking powder

- 50g dark chocolate chips


Method

(Preheat oven 160c)

1 - mix eggs and sugar in mixer until thick and creamy & mix in vanilla (around ten minutes)

2 - add yoghurt and oil and mix for about 2 minutes

3 - add cocoa powder, baking powder and self raising flour. Mix for another 2 minutes or so

4 - grease cake tin with butter/oil and dust with flour, add mixture, sprinkle the chocolate chips without mixing then place in oven

5 - take out after approximately 30-40 minutes (keep watch of the oven)









Habiba xxx