Monday 28 October 2013

Bathroom Hair Care

Since changing up the products I use on my hair in the bath and testing out many products I've been meaning to write a blog post about it, I will try my best not to go into any visual descriptions as I am a covered woman. 

Firstly, I just want to mention that over the past year due to hair dyes my hair lost the moisture it had, it became very dry and I had a lot of split ends. When I went to Lebanon this summer I got a Brazilian Keratin treatment done which REALLY improved the well-being of my hair but I found there was still that dryness and and dandruff. I've always used Tresemme products; from my shampoo to my conditioner to my hair mask and hair oil. But I never found any improvements when using these products, in fact I felt that my hair became worse. I started trying out different hair masks and eventually gave up conditioner, replacing it with a hair mask instead. I think that was the best choice I ever made, I found that any conditioner I used only continued to give me dandruff - but when using a hair mask instead dandruff was completely eliminated and my hair began to improve. This hair mask that I'm talking about is the John Freida Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque (phew what a long name). Honestly this is my HG hair product, I don't think I can ever live without it again. I then proceeded to switch my Tresemme shampoos to Frizz-Ease shampoos (currently using 'Straight Ahead' and the Hydrating shampoo). And honestly I can say that my hair has become so so healthy looking, glowing and so easy to manage. I'm a very satisfied John Freida customer!


As you can tell I'm well stocked up!

You can purchase all products mentioned at either Boots or Superdrug in the UK.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post :)