Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hijabi Treasure REVIEW

Salaam, greetings lovely readers, here is a light review on a lovely and generous hijab company called Hijabi Treasure that sent me a few stunning hijabs. Enjoy!

I was sent four pretty hijabs along with sweets (woo!) which I believe is an addition to all of their orders so there's a bonus for all of you sweet lovers! Here are photos and information on each hijab. 

Very thoughtful & cute packaging

Sweets! :P

The four hijabs; White Lace Boarder hijab, Peachy Pink Leopard, Maroon Mustache and Black tassle

Detail of Peachy Pink Leopard hijab

Detail of White Lace Boarder
I really like these hijabs, they're perfect material and colours/designs for the summer and can even be worn in other seasons. I love the mustache scarf and the white lace boarder scarf and really love the light maxi material. The company itself are very generous too and easy to work with which I was very pleased by and I never felt uncomfortable, thank you Zubaira!

To see photos of the hijabs worn by me follow me on instagram @lifelongpercussion

To contact/buy from Hijabi Treasure visit them on;

Website: www.hijabitreasure.aradium.com
Facebook: Hijabi Treasure
Instagram: @hijabitreasure
Or you can email them at: hijabi.treasure@hotmail.co.uk

~

I hope this post was beneficial and thank you for reading :)

Any questions or enquiries email lifelongpercussion@gmail.com or comment below.

Habiba xxx